By requesting a change to your solar refund arrangements, you are agreeing to the following additional terms and conditions. These terms are to be read in conjunction with any existing contractual or regulatory arrangements between you and Discover Energy and, subject to Discover's Regulatory Requirements, these terms override any terms in the existing arrangements between you and Discover Energy to the extent of any inconsistency
1. Subject to any Regulatory Requirements, these terms govern the payment, by cheque or electronic funds transfer, of electricity account credit balance amounts by Discover Energy to you, to the extent that the credit is due to amounts credited for solar electricity generation ('Solar Credit Balance Payment').
2. In order to be eligible to receive periodic Solar Credit Balance Payments for an electricity account:
a. you must have active My Account with Discover Energy;
b. your electricity account must have an account credit balance of $50 or greater at the time of payment;
c. your account credit must be based on an actual meter read by your distributor;
d. you must not be currently disputing a matter with us in relation to your accounts before an ombudsman;
e. if you have overdue debt on another Discover Energy account, we must have contacted you about this debt and agreed the particular terms on which we will pay you a periodic Solar Credit Balance Payment.
3.Solar Credit Balance Payments. You may request that:
a.we pay you a Solar Credit Balance Payment by electronic funds transfer after each electricity bill that has an account credit balance of $50 or greater; or
b.we do not pay you Solar Credit Balance Payments on a periodic basis, which will result in the account credit balance being applied towards the next electricity bill issued by us.
4. These terms do not affect your right under any other agreement to request. one-off payment of your credit balance.
5. We will not issue a Solar Credit Balance Payment if the credit balance is a result of an overpayment by you or us on your account.
6. Regulatory Requirements means any Commonwealth, State or local government legislation including acts of parliament, regulations, by-laws or other subordinate legislation, judicial, administrative or regulatory decrees or orders, or any mandatory approvals and guidelines, including industry standards or administrative interpretations of them, as may be in force and as amended from time to time.